Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Teacher


A good teacher is one who never lets their feelings get in the way of their teaching. The students come to learn and the teacher should come to teach. Teachers have to be able to control their emotions and not take things out on their students. They should always remember how much of an impact that they have on their students. If teachers are not willing to give their all, even for one day, they should take a break. If they do not it could make the whole entire day a dreadful experience.

-Have you ever been able to tell when your teacher was in a bad mood?

-How did this experience affect you?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, the teacher's attitude has so much to do with the students. I know that I go to a Kindergarten class, and I have not once seen the teacher in a bad mood at all. But, I have been in a class where the teacher is taking something out on the class, and it's just not fair to the students.

    ReplyDelete